Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Product I Love

I love products. I'm constantly reading about them, asking about them, researching about them, and trying them. Recently these are the products that I'm currently passionate over.


ESTEE LAUDER IDEALIST PORE MINIMIZING SKIN REFINISHER ~ I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. This is truly magic in a little bottle. I was skeptical when I first purchased and tried this serum. However, I've been delighted with the results. I have seen quite a big difference in my skin. And I love how silky smooth it makes my face prior to applying my makeup.

JURLIQUE SOOTHING DAY CARE LOTION ~ This is my favorite facial cleanser as the moment. It's all in the name "soothing". It truly hydrates nicely and smells awesome. It's one of my favorite things to put on right after my Estee Lauder Idealist serum.
EMINENCE COCONUT MILK CLEANSER FACIAL WASH ~ Awesome facial cleanser. This has been a fabulous find. I treat it as liquid gold in my cabinet. I try to not to waste a drop. This cleanser softens, cleans and fights bacteria, and has antioxidants to nourish your skin.

EMINENCE MANGO NIGHT CREAM ~ Eminence has such a great skin care product line. So far I haven't found a product that they make that I haven't liked. My aesthetician recommended this night cream. It's layers on like a mango frosting. However, it really hydrates but doesn't leave a oily residue. It makes your skin feel clean afterwards. And I love the hint of mango over my face when I climb into bed.

PAUL MITCHELL KERATIN AWAPUHL ~ My stylist is from L.A.. He's the salon owner and use to work at one of the most exclusive salons on the West Coast with high profile celebrity clients.  A couple of weeks ago I went in for a color/cut and afterwards my hair felt fantastic. I actually came back the next day to ask what product he had used. I was shocked when he pulled Paul Mitchell off the shelf.  However, I purchased the entire set on the spot.  Loving it. It also was featured on reality show, TOP MODEL.

VICTORIA'S SECRET VANILLA LACE BODY LOTION ~ You really can't go wrong with any of the Victoria's Secret fragrances. Right now I'm using the Vanilla Lace scent. It smells so great with my perfume. And I've had strangers stop me on the street to ask what fragrance I'm wearing. It's a steal when you can buy 6 bottles for $30.00!!!


What are some of your favorite products?
I would love to hear all about them and why love them so.



3 comments:

  1. I have to say that I LOVE Paul Mitchell. The products are excellent. And....who doesn't love VS lotions?! The smells are so heavenly. I have to say I love Olay products and bare minerals make up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paul Mitchell products. My stylist used one of the products from the new line on me not long ago and I love it. She didn't need to take the flat iron to it afterwards but it wasn't out yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use VS lotion too! Love Spell is my fave. I really want to try out the face wash and the night cream. I love Cetaphil face wash, I used it for years. It's great for sensitive skin and is pretty cheap too. Hope you are having a good week. Oh, and I finally made it to Pier 1.

    ReplyDelete